These chicken breasts cooked in a parmesan crumb are such a revelation – the parmesan seals in moisture so you get a juicy, tender breast. Served with roasted sweet potatoes and crunchy green beans, all drizzled in a smoky paprika mayo, this is a simple but oh so tasty dinner.
Parmesan chicken with roast sweet potato and a smoky mayo
- 100 g grated Parmesan
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 3-4 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into long wedges
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise we use best foods
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 125 g green beans trimmed
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C f, Gas 8.
- Add the Parmesan to a plate and then lightly press the chicken down on the Parmesan, so that it is thoroughly coated on both sides.
- Place the sweet potato on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil and season with a good pinch of salt. Toss to coat then arrange the chicken around the sweet potato on the tray and roast until both are cooked - 25-30 minutes. Turn everything once midway through.
- Mix the smoked paprika and mayo together to make the smoky dressing. Set aside to infuse.
- About 10 mins before the chicken and sweet potatoes should be cooked, cook the beans. Heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the green beans and then a splash of water and cook until tender, 4-5 minutes.
- Serve everything side by side with a drizzle or dollop of the smoky mayo.